Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And Yet More Snow!

Snow was forecast again yesterday and right on cue it started falling softly in the evening and got heavier as the night progressed. I woke up to a winter wonderland and a very disgruntled Kota who realized that yet again, he was going to be grounded.
On the way to work, I took the long way round and stopped to snatch a few shots before the best had disappeared. It was warm out and the snow was rapidly dropping from the branches and power lines.
 
  
 
 
I had to pass by many wonderful opportunities as there were few places to park safely and the roads were busy. We got about five inches but had more in Centreville than in Chantilly where I work. We have about two feet to expect over the weekend. Yay! 
This was my favorite photo of the day. I loved the irony of the last line on the poster and his artillery in the background.

No comments: