Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Urbexing Convert

A friend and neighbor of mine decided he'd like to try some exploring so I took him on Saturday to our usual haunt to see how he'd like it. He's an avid photographer like the rest of us and immediately fell in love with the urban decay. His shutter was clicking furiously.

Jeff was really enjoying the feel of the place and was quite vocal until he saw this wall.
 
He had a problem getting over the shock of seeing this and for the rest of the afternoon, whenever our conversation fell silent, he would softly repeat the phrase and shake his head. It actually became quite funny. The wall though set the tone of my next images. I though I'd do something a bit different from usual as I've already posted a lot of images from this location. So I've played around but not all are macabre.

 
 
 
 
 
We left at dusk and followed the explorers' tradition of beers afterwards and a discussion. I think we have another member in our group!
 

No comments: