Friday, June 19, 2015

Pretty in Pink and Purple

Monday morning was the first morning in a while that I actually saw the sun rise instead of being greeted by thundery black clouds and rain. We're in our third week of this stormy weather now and it's getting a little tiresome with the ground being so soggy and my patio plants getting raided by slugs, who seem to slither out of nowhere despite my attempts at hurling them as far away as possible or using organic slug killer. So this sunny morning had to be captured and there could only be one subject, the beautiful thistles growing in the meadow outside of my house. They all stood straight and proud, slowly unfurling their heads to meet the sun's warm rays and I decided that being late for work today could not possibly be helped, these photos had to be taken/

No comments: